- Dates: April 3rd – May 29th, 2021
- Online via Zoom & Flipped Learning
- Inquiry: KOSSDA / +82-2-880-2075 / email@example.com
Seoul National University Asia Center’s Korean Social Science Data Archive (KOSSDA)’s Spring 2021 KOSSDA Methodology Short Course will be held from April 3rd to May 29th online via Zoom and flipped learning. This program will include lectures and practical training on multiple regression analysis, grounded theory, applying network analysis, and big data analysis using web data. There are limited spaces available and the registration will be accepted in the order of application.
- Registration: http://kossda.methods.snu.ac.kr
- Registration begins from 10AM on March 23rd, Tuesday, 2021
- Inquiry: +82-2-880-2075 / firstname.lastname@example.org