- Dates: October 5 – November 30, 2019
- Location: SNU Gwanak & Yeongeon campuses
- Inquiry : KOSSDA / +82-2-880-2075 / email@example.com
Seoul National University Asia Center’s Korean Social Science Data Archive (KOSSDA)’s Fall 2019 Methodology Training Program will be held from the 5th of October to the 30th of November at Gwanhak and Yeongeon campuses. This workshop will include lectures and practical training on advanced regression analysis, qualitative research using interview sources, applied network analysis and panel data analysis.
basic statistics, intermediate statistics, longitudinal data analysis, qualitative research and oral history, grounded theory, and network analysis.
There are limited spaces available and the registration will be accepted in the order of application.
- Registration : http://kossda.methods.snu.ac.kr
- Tuition fee:
- Classes on advanced regression analysis, applied network analysis and panel data analysis: Students KRW 275,000; Non-students KRW 325,000.
- Classes on qualitative research using interview sources: Students KRW 330,000; Non-students KRW 390,000.
- Both credit cards and bank transfer available
- Registration begins from 10AM, Tuesday, 17 September, 2019
- Inquiry: +82-2-880-2075 / firstname.lastname@example.org